The Jacobson Company, a private real estate investment and management company, has sold CityZen Commons, a 177-unit multifamily property in Kent, Wash., the fourth-largest city municipality in greater Seattle, for $52 million. The firm acquired the asset for $28.1 million in 2018.
- Invested in Youth: The Case for Student Housing Real Estate
- Thematic Investing in Real Estate: Global Macro-Forces Complicating the Investment Calculus – Real Assets Adviser
- The New Normal: An Expectation Reset
- Sticking to our Knitting: Core Plus and Value-Add
- CBRE Survey: There Will Be a Significant Reduction in Buying and Lending This Year – GlobeSt.